The most important element of dealing with a disaster is your ability to be PREPARED. You never know when disaster like a hurricane or earthquake is going to strike, and Skip has some of the best products to make sure you can deal with anything unexpected.
Park City-based Uncharted Supply Co.© designed The Seventy2™ Survival System after the founder, Christian Schauf, realized the need for a fully-equipped, effective and simple to use survival kit. A former Shark Tank product, the Seventy2™ is the emergency preparedness kit that dozens of government agencies across the country trust to keep them going when the unexpected strikes. A reflective, fully waterproof 600D tarpaulin shell and removable backpack insert allow the system to double as a dry bag or flotation device. This sleek and dialed forty-piece system has all the necessary survival gear to ensure the most novice individuals are prepared to handle anything; from deep lacerations in the backcountry to surviving three days without aid after a natural disaster.
Designed by experts, loved by critics. The Seventy2 Survival System is the world’s best 72 hour Survival Kit.
95% of all survival situations are resolved within 72 hours, but the first 72 hours are extremely critical. Having the right gear can mean the difference between life and death. With that in mind, they worked closely with first responders, doctors, special forces operators, mountain guides and other experts to develop the world’s best seventy two hour survival kit, a product that changes a potentially deadly situation in to a minor inconvenience.
- Made of durable and waterproof 600D tarpaulin.
- 11 lb. total carry weight with insert
- Airtight construction converts bag into a water carrier or floatation device
- Adjustable sternum strap features integrated emergency whistle
- Integrated flashlight mounts provide hands-free lighted operation at night
- Reflective logo provides safety and visibility in low-light conditions
• Integrated backpack straps make it easy to carry outside the shell
• Screen printed instructions that cover a variety of survival scenarios
• Survival pouches are clearly labeled to easily find what you need
• Removable plastic sheets slide out from the insert and can form a splint or snowshoes
- AIR & VISION
- FIRST AID
Most of us are familiar with portable generators, which are amazing for tailgating, powering your RV, or to backup a few essential items in your home. However, if you want to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your family’s needs can be met during a power outage, you might consider a home standby generator, which does just what it says – powers your home so your life can continue.
A home standby generator keeps watch over your home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If your home experiences a power outage, your faithful home standby generator can step in immediately. You and your family may not even notice that an outage has occurred. Home standby generators, or HSBs, also known as permanent or stationary generators, are permanently installed in your yard. Your HSB connects directly to your home’s electrical system and runs on your home’s fuel supply, either natural gas or propane.
CHAMPION HOME STANDBY GENERATOR (specific)
-Unique 24V starting system – starts no problem in sub-zero or extreme heat (between -22° F and 104° F) with no warming kit necessary, plus the generator performs weekly self-diagnostic tests
– Standard 10 year warranty included at no extra cost- longest standard HSB warranty on the market
– Most cost efficient per kilowatt – don’t need to break the bank
– Quietest in class – residential friendly
Quiet Clean Power for Indoor and Outdoor Use. The Nexus Power Station is the 1st portable power station of its kind, use in a power outage to plug in your refrigerator so the food doesn’t spoil or plug in your microwave to cook the family a quick dinner. Bring the power station anywhere you do not have convenient power; camping, hiking, boating, tailgating, IN THE HOUSE, the possibilities are endless. NO FUMES, NO EXHAUST, NO EMISSIONS!
- 3000W Peak 2000Watt Continuous
- 3 120V A/C Outlets
- 4 USB Ports
- Bright LED Display Shows Run Time
- Robust Steel Handles
- Battery Powered Alternative to Gas Generators
- Quiet Clean Power for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- 4 Port Battery Charger (when plugged in)
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Multi-flo technology allows easy selection of the appropriate discharge for the application
- Top discharge is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed; window wells, buckets, etc.
- Side discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces: flat roofs, flooded basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls, etc
- 30 ft. Max head.; removes water down to 1/16 in. of surface, virtually dry. For removing water from flooded basements, boats, stock tanks, and even a 5 gallon bucket
- Max. Flow rate is 1257 gallons per hour: 900 gph at 10 ft; 3/4 in. Corrosion Resistant Brass discharge outlets, with tethered cap seals, fits any standard garden hose
- Eliminate standing water in your yard, and the risk to attract mosquitos. Use the WaterBUG to stop the bugs!
Strong inflatable air bag. Pops up instant with a simple triggering of the lever. Take you to the surface within seconds. It can also be used as emergency flotation device. With built-in compass and whistle to get attention from rescuers.
- Extremely low profile
- 1″ buckle and body belt
- D-ring attachment for small accessories
- 200 denier nylon oxford protective cover; 16 gram CO2 charge provides 17 lbs. of buoyancy
- The oral inflation tube can be used to provide additional buoyancy up to 26.5 lbs
- Belly buckles & chest straps ensure a safe & secure fit for any size dog. Please consult sizing guide, located with the product images. You may also contact Outward Hound’s website live chat for sizing assistance.
- DUAL RESCUE HANDLES – The Medium, Large, and X-Large dog life jackets are constructed with dual grab handles for easy rescue & restraint
- HIGH VISIBILITY – Never lose sight of your dog with bright orange coloring & reflective piping
- Foam panels add buoyancy & secure neck float helps keep your dog’s head above water
- Convertible from automatic/manual to manual only inflation
- Low profile design keeps you cool in warm weather
- Soft neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Protective cover is constructed with heavy duty nylon ripstop and nylon oxford fabrics
- Stretchable Flex-Back insert