Now’s the time to get started on indoor project planning, and DIY is always the best option when you’re on a budget and want it to look like a pro did it! Skip shows what’s in HIS house, and how he did it!
Check out ASPECT, FASADE & PALISADE tiles!
→Clickable Links Below!!←
• Metal, glass, stone and collage tiles are available in a variety of colors and sizes.
• Forget about the hassles of grout, mortar. Just peel backing off and press tile to prepared surface.
• Tiles cut easy without the need for special tools. Use scissors or snips, a glass cutter, hacksaw or utility knife, depending on tile material.
• Metal tiles available in 3×6 and matted formats to add luxurious sheen to any space.
• Glass tiles are made from 50 percent recycled materials (100% recyclable). Each pack of 3 x 6-inch tiles includes eight tiles or one square foot. Each glass matted package includes 3 sections, or 1 square foot.
• Stone tiles are made from real, thin-cut stone and are available in 10 beautiful colors.
• Collage tiles are a mix of brushed metal and durable composite designed to look like distressed enamel, worn stone or heavily glazed ceramic.
• Matching trim and outlet cover laminates add the matching finishing touch to your project.
More info or samples: aspectideas.com
• Made of lightweight thermoplastic vinyl available as glue-up panels or slide into new or existing ceiling grid systems.
• Ceiling tiles cut easily using a utility knife, scissors or tin snips.
• Matching color-coordinated accessories including grid systems, ceiling grid covers and J-trims to finish off your ceiling project perfectly.
• Low maintenance. Just clean with warm, soapy water.
• Available in 25 styles and 17 color finishes (including paintable matte white) for hundreds of options to fit your decor. 2×2 panels also available.
• Fasade backsplash and 4×8 ft. wall panels also available.
Visit fasadeideas.com for more information.
• Tongue and groove design locks edges for a secure fit to keep moisture out and maintain a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
• Glues onto any surface with construction adhesive including drywall, tile and other substrates.
• No grout needed. Built in grout line helps save time and money.
• No contractor needed. Large, interconnecting tiles connect quickly for a fast, DIY project.
• 100% waterproof when used with silicone sealant. Perfect for wet environments like bathrooms.
• Scratch- and UV-resistant for longer wear compared to other wall treatment materials.
• Available in a variety of colors and patterns to match any design aesthetic.
• Wall planks that combine the look and feel of wood with the same waterproof, grout-free functionality of wall tile also available.
• Coming soon: tub and shower kits that contain enough product to cover the typical tub or shower surround and include tiles, trim, adhesive and sealant.
• Matching trims perfectly match Palisade tiles and add the finishing touch to any Palisade project.