Skip joined the gang again on FOX & Friends this morning to talk about cool new tools and technology! Check out the link to the segment, and an extended version, and see the clickable links to all the products below now, too!
– DEWALT unveils the FLEXVOLT™ system, which features the world’s first batteries that automatically change voltage when the user changes tools.
– Two FLEXVOLT™ batteries, a 6.0Ah battery available in the fall of 2016 and a 9.0Ah battery available in early 2017, power the lineup of brushless 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* FLEXVOLT™ tools.
– When used in DEWALT 20V MAX* tools, the FLEXVOLT™ battery provides up to 4X runtime**. In addition, the FLEXVOLT™ battery provides more than 3X battery power versus DEWALT 18V NiCd.
– 2-9/16” depth of cut capacity, can make up to 339 cuts per charge in 2×4 SPF lumber on a single charge with one FLEXVOLT™ battery.
– Ideal for use in a wide variety of professional applications and with common construction materials such as oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, hardwoods, and flooring.
– The Circular Saw features an electronic brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released and a lower guard design which improves performance for bevel cuts and cutting shim.
– Made to handle tough applications including cutting through pipe, lumber, threaded rod, OSB, duct PVC, and more.
– Offering a 1-1/8” stroke length and 0-3,000 SPM, this saw provides fast and efficient cutting.
– Includes a pivoting shoe, keyless lever-action blade clamp, and variable speed trigger.
– Ideal in use on double, triple, four, and five 2X wood as well as engineered lumber.
– Incorporates E-Clutch® System and a mechanical clutch help to keep the user in control and protect the tool.
– DEWALT Perform & Protect™ tool, designed to provide a high level of control without sacrificing performance.
– A 2-speed transmission and VSR trigger allow the user to achieve the optimal speed for the application and the unit’s brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability.
– Covers 95% of ripping applications on a variety of materials.
– Using one FLEXVOLT™ Battery, the Table Saw can rip up to 302 linear feet per charge of 3/4″ OSB material on a single charge.
– With a maximum rip capacity of 24” on the right side of the blade and a maximum rip capacity of 12” on the left side, the saw can easily handle full 4×8’ sheets of material.
– Allows for up to 126 cuts of 1/2” rebar on a single charge using a FLEXVOLT™ battery and 6″ FLEXVOLT™ cutting wheel .
– The Grinder is also a Perform & Protect™ tool, designed to provide a high level of tool control without sacrificing performance.
– Kickback Brake automatically shuts down and slows the wheel to a stop when a wheel pinch is detected. It has power equivalent to 13 Amps or 1700 MWO and a brake with less than two second stop time that slows the wheel when the trigger is released.
-Use either corded (AC mode with the DCA120 Corded Power Supply) for unlimited runtime or cordless (DC mode with two FLEXVOLT™ batteries) for portability and convenience.
– Using two FLEXVOLT™ Batteries, the 120V Max* 12” Sliding Compound Miter Saw is capable of delivering up to 289 cross cuts in 3-1/4” base molding without having to find an outlet or use extension cords.
– The saw has a maximum horizontal cross-cut capacity of 16”(with back fence), vertical cut capacity of 6-3/4”, and nested crown cut capacity of 7-1/2”, along with the integrated CUTLINE™ Blade Positioning System and stainless steel adjustable miter detent plate.