Time to Pick a Grill to Get the Party Started with something for every griller:
Home Depot is THE destination for grilling. Today we have three of the best brands in grills with us to get you grilling and enjoying the season. Memorial Day kicks off peak grilling season so now is the best time to get the grill you’ve always wanted.
Nexgrill is a great value
- Awarded Best Buy by a leading consumer magazine 3 years in a row, this grill represents the best value in grilling performance and quality construction.
- This gas grill has 60K BTUs, offers 644 sq. in. of total cooking space and stainless steel wrapped cooking grids.
- The Even-Heat system with stainless steel burners, angled flame tamers and enhanced grates work together to distribute consistent heat across the entire grill surface and reduce flare-ups.
- 4 Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill
- Fully stainless steel – lid, shelves, cabinet
- With a side burner
Weber – everyone wants a Weber and this is where you start
- The new Spirit® II line is accessible for people looking to get into the Weber brand by having an affordable price and high-quality performance that is backed by a generous 10 year warranty, making it a great long term investment.
- Each grill is equipped with the innovative and powerful GS4 grilling system, iGrill 3 capability, and a host of other great features.
- Exclusive to The Home Depot is the stainless steel Spirit II model, available in 2 and 3 burners.
Traeger – Unique/easy/versatile way to grill
- Pellet grills are the hottest thing in grilling! They are unique because they use wood pellets fed through an automated auger system to maintain even temperature throughout your cook.
- Using these wood pellet grills adds amazing hardwood flavor to everything you cook (variety of pellet options including hickory, mesquite and apple to add another layer of “seasoning” to your food). They are extremely versatile – you can grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, bbq all on the same grill!.
- Traeger is the #1 brand in wood pellet grills and Home Depot has this EXCLUSIVE Eastwood model which provides nearly 650 sq in of grilling space.