SCHOOL SUPPLY PRICES ARE UP ALMOST 24% THIS YEAR!! THIS YEAR’S SCHOOL SUPPLIES ARE AT LAST YEAR’S PRICES AT WALMART, WHERE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING FOR KIDS AND TEACHERS TOO!
→CLICKABLE LINKS BELOW←
Customers can shop for back-to-school in stores, on Walmart.com or the Walmart app and get items as fast as the same day with curbside pickup or Express Delivery in as soon as an hour. Plus, Walmart+ members get same-day delivery and free two-day shipping as part of their membership perks.
SCHOOL SUPPLIES ←
Walmart is the one-stop back-to-school shopping destination, offering customers the best selection, incredible prices and convenient shopping services to make shopping back-to-school better than ever this year.
This year, Walmart has made significant investments on top of its everyday low prices, offering 14 of the most popular items on the school supply list for only $12.94, so customers don’t have to compromise on getting everything they need and everything they want.
- Pen & Gear Box of #2 pencils – $0.47
- Pen & Gear Pocket Folders – $0.15
- Pen & Gear Glue Sticks – $0.25
- Pen & Gear Colored Pencils – $0.54
- Pen & Gear Highlighters – $1.40
- Pen & Gear Loose Leaf Paper, Wide Rules – $0.87
- Pen & Gear Scissors – $0.74
- Pen & Gear Pens, Blue or Black – $0.88
- Sterilite Plastic Pencil Box – $0.97
- Pen & Gear Pink Erasers – $0.47
- Pen & Gear Comp Notebook Wide Rules – $0.50
- Expo Markets – $4.88
- Pen & Gear Wide Ruled Notebook, Spiral – $0.35
- Crayola 24 ct. Crayons – $0.50
NEW CLASSROOM REGISTRY FOR EDUCATORS ←
Teachers are expected to spend more than $800 of their own money on classroom supplies this year. That’s why Walmart is introducing a new Classroom Registry experience on Walmart.com and the Walmart app that makes it simple and easy for educators to plan, shop and share their classroom wish lists, helping educators reduce their expenses for classroom supplies.
- Teachers can add classroom essentials to their registry including:
- Pen+Gear Bulletin Board Set ($11.81) makes classroom decorating a breeze
- Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens ($12.00), Crayola Classroom Set Broad Line Art Markers ($18.97), Post-it Super Sticky Notes Teacher Pack ($31.45) so the classroom is stocked with in-demand supplies
- Pen+Gear Plastic Desktop Book Organizer Bin ($2.48) helps organize classroom books for reading time
EVERYTHING KIDS NEED AND WANT! ←
Walmart has the best assortment of the most sought-after back-to-school items from the top licensed backpacks to affordable electronics and fashion for the first day of school.
- Blockbuster Backpacks + Lunch Boxes – Kids’ can sport their favorite movie or TV character in the school halls with gear under $25
- Essential & Affordable Electronics – All the gadgets need to succeed with laptops and tablets under $200 and tech accessories under $15
- First Day Style – With Free Assembly by Brandon Maxwell, Justice, Wonder Nation, Claires, Reebok, No Boundaries and so many other top private and national brands, kids will look and feel their best on the first day of school
- Backpacks + Lunch boxes
- HP Stream 14″ Laptop ($179.00)
- JLab Audio JBuddies Studio On-ear Kids Folding Headphones with Microphone ($14.88)
- onn. Wiredless On-Ear Headphones ($14.88)
- Girls Fashion
- Boys Fashion