Summer is fast approaching, and Skip is showing you everything you need to do to enjoy your home and entertain family and friends.
Resort in Your Own Backyard in Style From Wayfair.com: Patio Dining, Patio Seating, Umbrella, Rug, Pillows, Lanterns.
And, Create Your Dream Deck from Trex Decking.
Refurbish or Build that Deck You’ve Dreamed Of, Then Create a Resort/Outdoor Living Oasis Beautifully Designed in Your Own Backyard This Summer.
- Wayfair.com has thousands of options for outdoor furniture and décor to fit any style and any budget
- Today we are going to help you transform your space into the Ultimate Outdoor Oasis.
- LOUNGING: I love this Bayou Breeze seating set because of countless ways to arrange it. The cushions are Sunbrella fabric meaning they’re UV and fade resistant.
- DINING: Lucia Stacking Patio Chairs can add updated style to an outdoor table you may already have in your space & are made of a durable rattan wicker.
- RUG: Complete/Elevate your outdoor dining room by grounding the table and chairs on an outdoor rug. Safavieh offers some gorgeous options for every color and style and the best part is they can be sprayed down with the hose for each clean up.
- FIRE PITS: have become the must-have addition to any outdoor oasis, letting you to linger into the night and stay warm long after the sun goes down. Wayfair has got you covered with over 500 options to choose from!
- SIT AROUND FIRE PIT: Take your fire pit area to the next level with sectional seating like this one from TK Classics.
- BACKYARD BAR: One of the biggest trends in outdoor spaces right now is the backyard bar. Wayfair.com has some great options when it comes to outdoor bar sets in all sizes and materials. I’m loving this space-saving set made of beautiful Acacia Hardwood. This particular bar and stylish bar stools are from Safavieh and you can find them on Wayfair.com right now.
- UMBRELLA: Don’t forget about shade! This 9 Foot Cantilever Umbrella has 360 degree rotation
- Now that we are set with furniture, be sure to check your deck for winter wear and tear. If you own a wood deck, you’re likely looking at spending considerable time and money for seasonal staining and repairs.
- For the same time and energy you would spend maintaining those old wood boards, you could replace them with a deck made of structurally superior composite material. Designed for maximum durability and minimal maintenance, wood-alternative decking, such as Trex, is resistant to fading, staining, scratching and mold and, unlike wood, requires no sanding, staining or sealing. Just an occasional soap-and-water cleaning is all that is needed to retain a “like-new” appearance and durability for decades.
- Unlike wood, Trex composite decking resists fading, staining, scratching and mold – and won’t rot, warp, crack or splinter.
- With Trex, you never need to worry about sanding, staining or painting. Just an occasional soap and water cleaning is all that’s needed.
- Here we have the premium Tropical colors from the Trex Transcend collection. Featuring high-definition wood grain patterns and rich, saturated colors, Trex decking offers the beauty of wood without the hassles of continuous upkeep.
- Trex decking also is made from 95 percent recycled material, providing the look and feel of real wood, but without the environmental impact of deforestation