IT’S HOT OUT! SKIP HAS THE BEST POOL RECOMMENDATIONS, AND ALL THE COOLEST ACCESSORIES TO MAKE IT A FUN OASIS THAT YOU’LL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE!
(CLICKABLE LINKS BELOW!)
SAN JUAN POOLS is the world’s leader in fiberglass swimming pool technology and have been crafting quality fiberglass pools since 1958. Fiberglass swimming pools were invented by San Juan Pools over 60 years ago and are available worldwide. There’s over 100 different models available, with over 600 independent dealers nationwide, and tens of thousands of pools across America and the world. Their fiberglass pools are heat resistant, cold resistant, acid resistant, and bulletproof! They come in pool/spa combo models, vanishing edge, and beach pools with a walk-down. They are found on rooftops, floating pools, and just about anywhere you want a pool to be, AND most can be installed in ONE DAY!! Click here to check out their catalog!!
Click here for their special financing!
WE LOVE SAN JUAN POOLS! CHECK OUT OUR 2018 AND 2019 FOX SEGMENTS FEATURING THEM!
SKIP has the Universal Rocks “Oasis Waterfall Kit”! – one of the “Best Selling” pool waterfalls suitable for any style pool.
* Looks and feels like the real thing, but a fraction of the weight.
* Easy to install on new and existing pools.
* Takes less than 4 hours to properly install.
* Extremely durable with no paints used or maintenance needed.
* 11 x pool Kits available with 5 x Grottos available as well.
* Can be moved if necessary
* Manufactured in Dallas, TX
* In business since 1997, sold worldwide.
* SO REAL, SO LIGHT, SO EASY
Pool Care Tip #1: Clean Your Pool with Just an App
Become your own pool care maintenance expert – with just an APP! I love technology and Clorox® Pool & Spa™ has a great system that truly empowers you to DIY your pool care.
- First download the free Clorox App,
- Next dip one Clorox Pool & Spa smart test strip in your pool water,
- Scan the strip to your phone and the APP suggests products specifically customized to your pool’s needs,
- You can click the products you need right there in the APP and they are delivered to your doorstep by your favorite stores like Walmart, Amazon and Lowes,
- You add the products to your pool and viola you are swimming!
The APP will end up saving you money too – because you are doing it yourself, without the need to hire a pool guy!
Pool Care Tip #2: Test Your Pool Water Weekly
Clear water does not automatically mean your pool is safe for swimming. My friends at Clorox Pool recommend testing your pool water at least once a week to ensure you are maintaining a swim-ready pool.
Reason being – heavy rain, windstorms and dirt from swimmers, like lotions and body oils, can quickly change your pool’s water chemistry. Unbalanced water can become a breeding ground for bacteria or cause pool problems like algae. Watch this video on how to test your pool water.
Pool Care Tip #3: Get in a Routine
A simple pool maintenance routine can save you time and money. In addition to testing your pool water, I recommend to:
- Vacuum, empty skimmer baskets and brush pool surfaces weekly
- Sanitize your pool weekly with chlorinating tablets or granules; for salt pools, use pool salt monthly
- Apply a pool shock and algaecide weekly for preventative maintenance
If you need extra tips, head over to the Clorox Pool website for how-to videos and articles on easy pool care maintenance.
The Super Soft life vest is US Coast Guard approved. Made of soft, comfortable and easy-to-clean vinyl-coated, closed-cell foam, this vest is always in high demand. Each vest is handcrafted in the USA. The most comfortable USCG approved vest on the market, used at most major water parks and resorts.
Adults and kids love our soft foam vests. Type III PFD is generally the most comfortable type for continuous wear. Features automatic slot-back size adjustment and Kwik-Snap buckles for just the right fit. The vinyl coating features quick dry comfort and the UL recognized foam gives you extra buoyancy.
Once you use a Super Soft vest, you won’t use anything else. The right size, fit, and softness gives adults and children the confidence they need in the water. The vest is lightweight and designed to stay dry and water resistant.
· Made in the USA
· Vinyl coated, closed-cell foam
· Two Quick snap buckles
· Includes adjustable leg strap for added safety on the Child XS and S
· US Coast guard approved
· Will not absorb water, stays dry
Child XS Vest, Child S Vest, Youth M Vest, Adult Vests
TRC Recreation, LP continues to be a leading innovator and manufacturer of exceptional water and outdoor recreational products including: pool floats, floating chairs and lounges, spa pillows, water toys, games and accessories.