The lawn is covered with leaves and debris, and no one wants to put in the labor to get it picked up, including Skip!! Here’s some awesome outdoor power from Milwaukee Tools to take the backbreaking work out of the job!!
→CLICKABLE LINKS BELOW!←
CYBER MONDAY DEALS AT HOMEDEPOT.COM:
-FREE ACCESSORY WITH PURCHASE OF M18 FUEL 16 in. 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Brushless Cordless Chainsaw Kit with 12.0 Ah Battery and M18 Rapid Charger
Milwaukee Tools is one of Skip’s favorite brands, which makes it an easy choice when looking for reliable outdoor power equipment. They now have a QUIK LOK system that allows you to buy one tool with multiple attachments for all different jobs. Lucky for you, there’s great sales going on right now for the holidays!!
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless String Trimmer with QUIK-LOK Attachment Capability and 8.0 Ah Battery Model # 2825-21ST
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL Hedge Trimmer Attachment for Milwaukee QUIK-LOK Attachment System Model # 49-16-2719
- Milwaukee M18 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless String Trimmer Kit with 6.0 Ah Battery and Charger Model # 2828-21
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16 in. 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Chainsaw (Tool-Only) Model # 2727-20
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL 8 in. Edger Attachment for Milwaukee QUIK-LOK Attachment System Model # 49-16-2718
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL QUIK-LOK 10 in. Pole Saw Attachment (Tool-Only) Model # 49-16-2720
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL 120 MPH 450 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Handheld Blower (Tool-Only) Model # 2724-20
- Milwaukee M12 12V Lithium-Ion XC Extended Capacity Battery Pack 6.0Ah (2-Pack) Model # 48-11-2460
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL Dual Battery 145 MPH 600 CFM 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Handheld Blower w/ Two 8Ah HO Battery (2-Pack) Model # 2824-20
- Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion HIGH OUTPUT Starter Kit with XC 8.0Ah Battery and Rapid Charger Model # 48-59-1880
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ Bristle Brush Attachment Model 49-16-2741
The 13.0 Amp motor mulches up to 53 Gallons of leaves per minute. Disposes of leaves and debris into a bag you can attach beneath (bag not included). 11 bags chopped down into 1, all due to the innovative blade-less Flex-a-Line mulching system. At 20 lbs., this tool is substantial and stays in place during use, but isn’t so heavy that you can’t move it around the yard easily. Putting it together is a snap and requires no tools. And it’s designed that way so you can just as easily disassemble it for storage.