SKIP SHOWED YOU HOW TO HAVE AN OUTDOOR LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM, NOW LETS LIGHT EM UP! THESE FIRE FEATURES ARE SURE TO KEEP YOU WARM AND LOVING YOUR OUTDOOR SPACE!
RTA is the simple alternative to outdoor masonry construction. RTA’s panelized technology and drill only assembly system, helps homeowners avoid the high costs associated with building outdoor kitchens and fire features from scratch. RTA’s easy-to-build outdoor kitchens and fire features make the luxury of an outdoor living accessible to all homeowners. Check out how I built my outdoor kitchen in just a few hours!
· RTA helps homeowners cut down on labor costs, labor delays and labor problems – RTA will build your entire custom outdoor living area and ship it directly to your home anywhere in the continental US.
· RTA provides both fire features and outdoor kitchens in matching designs – so you can create your outdoor living area without the need to compromise on aesthetics.
· RTA outdoor kitchens and fire features come in a variety of stone profiles (stacked stone, reclaimed brick, weathered wood, shiplap, and modern concrete) and colors pallets – so you are sure to be able to find a design that fits your needs.
· No need to wait until spring to build your outdoor kitchen or fire feature – with RTA you can have your unit installed in a few weeks, and it is designed to withstand even the harshest of winters.
· RTA not only provides the outdoor kitchen or fire feature structure – but they also provide the premium appliances you would expect, so you don’t need to worry about sourcing appliances.
· If you don’t see what you want on the RTA website – just ask! RTA can customize virtually any outdoor kitchen or fire feature. Try their industry unique outdoor kitchen design tool to build your own custom kitchen.
To learn more about why you to consider outdoor kitchen and fireplace for your home, check out our latest blog: Outdoor Kitchen and Fireplace Benefits.
To download their catalog and check out our Fall Fire Sale click here.
Bluetooth control at the touch of your smartphone that allows you to operate and control the flame height of your fire feature, as well as monitor a timer, troubleshooting codes, total operational hours, and internal temp monitoring. Shipped fully assembled and ready to be installed
- Hi-Lo flame using Honeywell 2 stage gas valve, Low side is a 45% flame reduction, single push-button operation
- Bluetooth controls operated with supplied Bluetooth remote or smartphone app available through your app store
- Safety pilot for a secure shutdown if the flame is blown out
- Auto relight if the flame is blown out
- 24v Hot surface Igniter for reliable pilot ignition
- Built and tested for Natural Gas or Propane applications
- Hassle-free lifetime warranty on the PENTA burner, 3-year warranty for electronics
- Available in 120v or 24v
- CSA (3rd party tested) certified to ANSI standards
The Halo Torch is an awesome new way to enjoy torches in your backyard featuring a spinning flame called vortex fire. There’s a variety of beautifully designed models that run on consumer and earth friendly fuels such as paraffin oil and ethanol gel.
- Creates a healthy environment through vortex energy. Halo Fire captures the power of natural vortex energy and delivers a mesmerizing, calming, and awesome ambience.
- Better than regular tiki torches with a much bigger flame to put off more insect repellent and it doesn’t get blown out by the wind. In fact, they capture the wind to spin even faster! Halo Fire is a mini fire feature and insect repellent in one.
- Made in the USA with high quality durable construction and materials that you can enjoy for many years.
- Easy to care for, no moving parts to replace. Easy to set up. Easy to clean the removable glass.
- There’s a flame control feature built into the design so you can manipulate the flame.
- Tempered glass.
Who knew you could heat the outdoors?
A full-size freestanding patio heater has a heat radius of anywhere from 5 to 20 feet depending on the model and BTU’s.
They use a portable propane tank which is hidden inside, natural gas or electric. Styles vary, from the umbrella-style models with or without a shelf, to pyramid shapes with a glass cylinder of vortex flames that not only provide a lot of warmth, but look beautiful and stylish. You can even use them under a covered patio.
Check out these models that we love, some of which Skip has: