SPRING IS HERE AND IT’S TIME TO CLEAN UP THE YARD AND ORGANIZE ALL YOUR OUTDOOR TOOLS AND GARDEN PRODUCTS! IT COULDN’T BE EASIER TO BUILD THIS DIY SHED TO STORE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO POLISH UP THE YARD WITH TOOLS FROM EGO AND CART FROM SNAPPER!
Rubbermaid’s 7×7 Storage Shed is made of durable resin that won’t rust or rot, providing weather resistance all year long. This storage shed is faster and easier to assemble than the previous Rubbermaid 7×7 model. The Rubbermaid® 7X7 Storage Shed safely stores large lawn care essentials, sporting equipment, garden tools, bicycles and more. Available now at your local Home Depot or online at HomeDepot.com.
Rubbermaid®’s line of shed accessories will quickly organize the interior of your Rubbermaid shed by utilizing the shed walls for storage space. Rubbermaid® shed accessories use specially engineered adaptors that easily hook the accessory into the shed wall without the need to use a drill. Customize your shed to better meet your storage needs.
– Rubbermaid Power Tool Holder
– Rubbermaid® Multi-Purpose Hook
– Rubbermaid® Utility Hook
– Rubbermaid® Garden Hose Holder
– Rubbermaid® Small Wire Basket
– Rubbermaid® Large Wire Basket
– Rubbermaid® Small Shelf
– Rubbermaid® Large Shelf
Tackle all your outdoor projects with the EGO POWER+ Multi-Head System! Swap tool attachments on the fly and easily store your attachments instead of full tools.
The POWER+ Multi-Head System powers multiple tools. Combine with any of EGO’s attachments to make quick work of any yard project. One Power Head powers all of the tool attachments:
The Snapper XD 82V Max self-propelled utility cart greatly assists in moving heavy materials and supplies, plus features a quick-release lever to effortlessly dump the attached cargo bed. Carry, dump, or tow materials for up to 3 hours on a fully charged 2.0 Briggs & Stratton Lithium-ion battery(not included). The 3.7 cu ft rust-resistant cargo bed and large 12″ x 5″ turf drive tires; allow you to move a variety of things without damaging your lawn. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 82 volts. Nominal voltage is 72. *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 82-volts. The nominal voltage is 72. **Run time, charge time and output capacity may be affected by conditions.”
- Up to 3 hours (180 minutes) run time with a fully charged 2.0 Briggs & Stratton 82-Volt MAX Lithium-ion battery (not included)
- 3.7 cu. ft. rust resistant cargo bed capacity
- Fold away steel hitch for towing up to speeds of 6 mph
- Quick release lever dumps cargo bed contents effortlessly
- Reinforced steel frame and heavy duty transmission with two forward and reverse speed options for lasting durability and ease of use
- Self-propelled with 2 forward and reverse speed options