IT’S COLD OUTSIDE! SKIP SHOWS YOU HOW TO MAKE SURE THAT THE HEAT STAYS INSIDE!
With 3M’s Window Insulation Kits, you can save up to $15* per window this season, all winter long, by preventing the cold drafts that come from windows.*This is based on averages from the northern half of the US. Actual energy savings vary depending on many factors, including furnace and window type, avg. indoor/outdoor temperatures and length of heating season.
- The Window Insulation Kits are for windows and patio doors.
- It’s the clearest window film available
- Scotch™ double sided tape holds firmly between films and surfaces
- Reduces condensation and prevents frost build up
- Saves energy and reduces heat costs
- Comes in packs of 1-5 for a range of different sizes.
COMFORT SEAL -Install ComfortSEAL interior windows inside the window jamb keeping the integrity and character of your existing window.
Done in as little as 10 minutes with instant comfort. With a few screws, hang the window from the top track. Surrounding weatherstrip compresses for the tightest seal all the way around. Built to fit 54 in wide by 90 in tall – custom made to fit your opening. Low-E glass offers the best comfort, energy efficiency and noise reduction on the market.Available at all you home improvement stores. Low-E glass offers the best comfort, energy efficiency and noise reduction on the market.
- The dead air space between the two windows block drafts by 75%
- Blocks the noise from a busy highway or neighborhood by 50%
Installs outside the home with only a few screws. Low-E glass panels operate like your existing windows and include built in screens for ventilation.
STORM DOORS – CLICK HERE TO SEE THE HUGE SELECTION
The first-ever Bluetooth® -enabled HVAC air filters for your home The Filtrete™ Smart Air Filter applies smart technology to take the guesswork out of when it’s time to change your filter.
• Filters contain a Bluetooth® -enabled pressure sensor that tracks filter life based on air flow and usage – not just elapsed time – and notifies users when it needs to be replaced
• Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1″ home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system
• Filtrete™ Smart App:
- Displays outdoor air quality information for multiple locations and provides tips to help improve air quality
- Remembers filter performance level and size, and directs users to retailers with available product for easier re-purchase
WHY A SMART AIR FILTER?
• According to Filtrete™ Brand research, shoppers typically understand the value of air filters, but many say they don’t understand or remember the importance of changing their filters regularly and need reminders.
• Dirty air filters that are not replaced on time can lead to restricted airflow, causing costly HVAC repairs. The Filtrete™ Smart Air Filter helps consumers change their filter when it needs to be changed – not too early and not too late.
• While the EPA recommends checking your home’s air filter monthly and changing it at least quarterly, every home environment is unique.1 Common things like home construction, smoking, heavy dander from pets, and regularly burning candles, among others, may require a more frequent filter change.
• Common causes that affect air quality in the home include pets, which slough off dander that accumulates on household surfaces and in the air; cleaning activities like vacuuming and dusting that kick particles back into the air; and cooking or fireplaces.